IV Therapy in Treasure Valley, ID
Ready to get started?Contact Us
About IV Therapy
Intravenous (IV) therapy at Oasis MedSpa & IV Bar is an effective way to enhance your health and wellness. It offers numerous benefits if you're feeling tired, stressed, or recovering from an illness or surgery, including:
- Boosts the immune system
- Treats minor mineral deficiencies
- Combats fatigue
- Eradicates the symptoms of a hangover
- Improves the skin with a glowing, clearer complexion
IV therapy is a quick and effective treatment for Meridian, ID-area patients. Contact our office to learn more or to schedule your IV nutrient therapy consultation to experience improved wellness and rejuvenated skin.
Who Is A Good Candidate For IV Therapy?
IV therapy has many benefits and can be customized to meet the unique health needs of most individuals. This revitalizing therapy can benefit a wide range of patients struggling with dehydration, nutrient deficiencies, chronic fatigue, or an autoimmune disease. IV therapy has also been proven to have positive outcomes for athletes and those going through cancer treatment. If you want to strengthen your immune system, improve the look of your skin, detoxify your body, boost your metabolism, or address vitamin deficiencies, you may be a good candidate for IV therapy. Book a consultation at Oasis MedSpa & IV Bar in Meridian, ID today to see if IV therapy is right for you.
How Does Our IV Therapy Bar Work?
An IV drip delivers nutrients directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system so the body can absorb the vitamins and minerals. Hydration takes around 30 – 45 minutes. We offer a wide range of IV therapy mixes to meet your wellness needs, including the following:
- Old Fashioned ($159) - A mineral blend with vitamin C, amino blend, and vitamin B complex; shortens recovery time after an injury or improve athletic ability by improving performance and overall wellness.
- Whiskey Sour ($159) – An amino blend with vitamin C, zinc, and vitamin B12; perfect for jet lag.
- Bloody Mary ($159) – A hangover cure with Zofran, a prescription strength anti-nausea medication; vitamin B complex; mineral blend; eases the headache, nausea, and dehydration.
- Sunrise Mimosa ($159) – Boost your immune system with a blend of vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and zinc chloride.
- Vodka Tonic ($159) – Migraine relief comes from Toradol, Zofran, magnesium, vitamin B complex, and vitamin C.
- Espresso Martini ($159) – Get Up & Go blend includes vitamin B complex and an amino blend; boosts your metabolism, energizes you, and burns fat.
- Mojito ($159) – This quencher combines vitamin B complex, a mineral blend, and vitamin C; rehydrates the body, and combats fatigue caused by dehydration.
- Martini ($159) – Glutathione, “the master antioxidant,” reduces oxidative stress, which occurs when there’s an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the body’s ability to fight them off; increases energy and slows the aging process.
- Margarita ($159) – A blend of amino acids, methyl B12, vitamin B12, magnesium, glutamine, L-Carnitine, lysine, arginine, citrulline, and ornithine; this mood boost can help turn your day around.
- Boujee Bitch ($159) – A mixture of glutathione and vitamin C; this formula fights free radicals, helps maintain the vitamin C in the body, and lowers the required daily intake by recycling it.
- Sangria ($159) – Alleviate (PMS relief) with an infusion of calcium, magnesium, vitamin B complex, and vitamin B12.
- Woo-Woo! ($159) – Contains taurine, alpha lipoic acid, and magnesium to optimize your brain and nerve health.
- Mai Tai ($159) – The Myers cocktail is comprised of magnesium, vitamin B complex, B12, calcium, and vitamin C to alleviate chronic symptoms including ongoing pain, asthma, reduces the risk of developing migraines, and promotes a healthy brain, blood, cells, nerves, and muscle function.
- Manhattan ($159) – For inner beauty, this vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and biotin blend brings radiance and natural glow, includes premium-quality compounds to fortify hair, skin, nails, reduce wrinkles and quench skin from inside out.
- Bellini ($159) – A good mix for someone who's had recent bariatric surgery; this IV contains a mineral blend, amino acid blend, glutathione, and vitamin B complex.
- The Mac Daddy NAD+ ($400 – $650) – Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, which occurs naturally in the body, is the ultimate cocktail for anti-aging; also aids in muscle development and boosts metabolism and cellular regeneration. Pricing depends on the dosage.
IV Therapy Reviews
Sara is Super friendly and squeezed me in for some much needed IV therapy. She did an awesome job on the IV and I feel10x better. 10 out of 10 recommend!
I’ve been fighting off a winter bug for a week with no progress. I had heard of Oasis Med Spa and that they did IV vitamin therapy. I’m not a huge fan of needles, but Sara was so kind and put me at ease. She talked me through what to expect both during and after the treatment and helped me formulate a vitamin blend that would best help me. I’m excited to see how I feel throughout the day and tomorrow as I continue to heal. Wish I would have stopped in sooner!
Absolutely LOVE Sara! She’s so personable and knowledgeable about every product and procedure. You instantly feel comfortable when you walk into Oasis. They have a variety of packages and clubs you can join that make maintenance for yourself incredibly easy. I’ve been getting IV therapy, Botox and lasers for six months now and feel better than ever! My monthly Oasis day is my favorite day of the month!
My experience here was amazing! Sara was so responsive and squeezed me in on a morning I really needed IV hydration. She was professional, the facility was immaculate, and her expertise in her field was very apparent. Best Medspa experience I've had!
Me and my wife went in for the IV bar. My wife is very fearful of needles and IV's. That has since changed! Our first visit, Sara was able to place the IV in my wife's arm without any problems. It was such a good experience that my wife and I decided to purchase a IV package, and my wife's fears have now diminished. My wife was so pleased to hear on her second visit that oasis now offers facials and hydro-facials. She booked her facial with Randi G. And was so pleased with Randi and the facial she received, the products that were used that she purchased a hydro facial package as well. We both recommend Oasis Med spa and IV bar. Customer service is awesome from both Sara and Randi. They both treated us with first class service. I recommend seeing Rani G. for all your facial needs and Sara for all you med spa needs. What a great team they have going on!!!
Get In Touch
Add A Shot!
ADD A SHOT! (subject to RN approval)
Each additional “shot” in your IV is only $10.
1) Vitamin C 500mg
2) Vitamin B complex
3) Mineral Blend
4) Amino Acid Blend
5) Glutathione 200mg
6) Biotin 0.5mg
7) Zinc 0.5mg
8) Calcium 100mg
9) Magnesium 200mg
10) Zofran 1mg (anti-nausea medication)
11) Vitamin B12
Learn More About Oasis Med Spa & IV BarAbout Us
Boost Your Health and Wellness
Tailored to meet your specific needs, IV infusions include vitamins, minerals, fluids, electrolytes, and other nutrients to help you rehydrate and feel your best. We encourage you to contact Oasis MedSpa & IV Bar in Meridian, ID to schedule a private consultation to learn more about this quick and effective treatment.
IV Therapy FAQs
How much will wellness IV therapy cost?
The IV vitamin treatment cost in Meridian, ID can differ based on the blend chosen along with your individualized aims and whether you want a solution for general wellness, post-workout replenishment, skin rejuvenation, an anti-inflammatory treatment, or something else. When you have your initial appointment at Oasis MedSpa & IV Bar, the total price will be provided along with your personalized treatment plan.
How can IV therapy improve my health?
Since IV treatment transports fluids directly into veins, it is able to supplement vitamins and nutrients while completely foregoing the digestive process. If these nutrients are consumed by the body and converted into cellular energy, there are a number of advantages for a person's total health. A few ailments that might be treated with IV therapy at Oasis MedSpa & IV Bar include low energy, feeling bad after a night of drinking, lack of hydration, vitamin deficiencies, achiness, chronic pain, migraines, and brain fog.
Does wellness IV therapy have any risks?
Generally, IV therapy is a safe, efficient method to obtain nutrients, amino acids, and minerals when administered by a trained medical expert like Sara. Our Meridian, ID practice utilizes thorough safety precautions to protect against the chance of infection. You can be expected to have a little bit of discomfort from the needle, as well as after-treatment bruising or inflammation, but these symptoms typically dissipate within a couple of days.